Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk
Velvety finish for face and body for outdoor / beach use.
New Anthelios 60 with Cell-Ox Shield™: a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level*.
WINNER Health 2009 America’s Healthiest Buys: “Body Sunscreen” category
This fast absorbing, non-greasy sunscreen provides SPF 60 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with the breakthrough Cell-Ox Shield™, to protect your skin, even at the cellular level*. For use outdoors and at the beach.
The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting^ protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful anti-oxidant complex called Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells*.
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy texture
- Leaves skin hydrated and smooth with a velvety finish
- High UVA protection (PFA 26) and SPF 60 for outdoor use
- Photostable, longer-lasting protection
- Helps protect the skin from UV-induced skin damage
- Fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen)
- Homosalate 15% (suncreen)
- Octisalate 5% (sunscreen)
- Octocrylene 5% (sunscreen)
- Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen)
- Apply evenly before sun exposure
- Re-apply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
* upper layers of skin
^ than non-stabilized sunscreens